The Journal of College of Education for Women/ E- ISSN: 2663-547X P- ISSN: 1680-8738 Open access Journal
All articles published in Journal of College of Education for Women are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This means that the Authors can:
1-The journal allows reuse and remixing of content in accordance with a Creative Commons license.
2- Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Policy of publishing in the Journal of the College of Education for Women
- The journal is committed to the ethics of scientific publishing, and according to the publication ethics report of the journal.
- The decision to publish is based on the value of the scientific research, to what extent it meets the conditions of publication approved, the declared policy of the journal, and its specialty.
- It is based on the principles of the scientific honesty, and originality of research submitted for publication. It deals with the names of reviewers and their reports with great confidentiality.
- The opinions published in the journal reflect the views of the authors, and not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board.
- The journal does not adhere to the publication of whatever comes to it. The time and place of publication are subject to technical considerations adopted in the editorial plan of the journal.
- The journal does not abide to return the research papers to their owners whether accepted for publication or not.
- The researcher is to be provided with the acceptance of publication within about 24 WEEKS. As for publication, the editorial board reserves its right in priority of publishing. The arrangement of the research papers in the same issue is subject to technical standards.
- Diversify of publishing papers from solid universities and scientific centers from inside and outside Iraq is preferable.
- The journal publishes the names of the reviewers at the end of the year in recognition and appreciation of their academic efforts.
- The journal maintains hard copies and electronic archive of the published issues in addition to the publication of the research papers.
- The journal also publishes the issues electronically through the website of the journal, and the official website of the Iraqi academic journals, and makes it possible to download. Thus, documenting the intellectual property of the research papers and publishing them internationally is achieved.
- Terms of publication may be modified when necessary with no previous notice.
- The researcher obtains a copy of the journal and a copy of his research paper. If he wishes to buy another copy of the journal, the volume costs ID 25000 from inside Iraq and $25 from the outside.
- The Editorial Board considers that the researcher who submits his research paper for publication in the journal has already read the terms and conditions of publication and agreed on them.
- The journal publishes the research papers of the postgraduate students in special issues for this purpose.
Stages of editing and publishing:
All research papers are subjected to Turnitin program to uncover plagiarism before being sent to scientific evaluation. The researcher undertakes a written pledge to take the legal and moral responsibility, in the event of the emergence of plagiarism or taking from the efforts of other researchers, without a reference to them. The journal uses appropriate anti-plagiarism software, such as Turnitin to check for plagiarism.
Dealing with Allegations of Research Misconduct
The Journal shall take reasonable and serious steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred, including plagiarism, citation manipulation, and data falsification/fabrication.
Scientific evaluation strengthens the research paper submitted to the journal and helps to take the appropriate decision by the editorial board to publish it. It also benefits the researchers to improve and correct their research papers.
- The research paper is sent to three evaluators in the same specialty to evaluate it scientifically, and to write a detailed report on its originality in the light of a specific model.
- The journal considers the process of scientific evaluation as the most important stage of scientific publishing. Part of the policy of the journal is to ensure the professionalism of the work of the evaluators and their commitment to the ethics of the journal.
- The editor-in-chief, in cooperation with the editorial board, is responsible for selecting the appropriate evaluators in accordance with the subject of the research papers submitted for evaluation, their specialty and their ability to evaluate the scientific feasibility of the research paper.
- One of the evaluators is to be from outside the university or country in the hope of evaluating the research paper in a maximum period of a month, otherwise he/she has to apologize within a week.
- In the case of having a negative report from two evaluators, the researcher is not given an acceptance because it is not suitable for publication.
- The researcher is to be informed of the decision of the validity of the publication according to what is stated in the report of the evaluators in a period not exceeding one month from the date of submission to the editorial board.
- The researcher is obliged to make the amendments of the evaluators on his research paper according to the reports sent to him and provide the journal with a modified version in a period not exceeding two weeks.
- The journal then verifies the language in both Arabic and English before sending to the press.
The Journal of College of Education for Women issued quarterly from the College of Education for Women, University of Baghdad / Iraq
The journal uses the plagiarism programme(Turnitin) to check articles before the peer-review process
and the accepted limit for plagiarism is 20%
Review Policy: Double blind peer review
Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers.
No. Deposit in Library and Archives (National Library) : Baghdad No. 320 in 1980
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.