The Complaint Policy
1. The complainant selects complaint policy from the journal's site, then fill the complaint form and send it by the below email.
2. The Editor- in Chief receives all comments and complaints and acknowledges the receipt of all complaints.
3. The complaint is reviewed with both the Editorial Secretarial and The Editorial Manager to handle complaints, investigate the claims and resolve them quickly.
4. The Editor- in Chief is encouraged to make recommendations for improving the system, and discuss that with journal editors and staff as well.
5. The Editor- in Chief sends an explanation and information to the person submitting the complaint in a timely manner.
For any complaints please contact us through the following address: