Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1.The submission has not been previously published, nor it has submitted to another journal for consideration.
- 2. The submission file must be in a Microsoft Word doc.
- 3. The manuscript must be written either in English or in Arabic.
- 4. An Arabic abstract should be provided (150 to 350 words) with Arabic author names and Affiliations.
- 5. 70% of references are recent and are within the last 5 years.
- 6. References of the papers written in Arabic must be written in Arabic and English adopting the APA citing & referencing style-version 7.
- 7. The full manuscript, and copyright form (available in the Author Guidelines section) must be completed formally and submitted before any action taken by the journal.
- 8. All authors must provide their ORCID ID (https://orcid.org/register; Google Scholar, Research Gate, and Academia accounts links) when submitting the manuscript to the journal.
- 9. Authors who submit manuscripts reporting studies involving human participants are required to sign the CONSENT LETTER form.
- 10. The contribution of each author must be specified in the manuscript itself. Moreover, authors are further required to sign the author(s) contribution form when submitting the manuscript to the journal.
- 11. It is important to mention the correct corresponding author with his/her email and full corresponding address, otherwise, the submission will be rejected.
- 12. All the numbers mentioned in the submission should be written without brackets, for example: 4 hours, 4 days, 4 values.
All articles published in Journal of College of Education for Women are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.