Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper should be of at least 10 pages excluding the references.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- The names of the authors should be arranged vertically in English and Arabic, and the e-mail and telephone number of the should be included
For papers in Arabic language, you need to submit the abstract in English language
The abstract should be no less than 200 words and no more than 250 words
- Adjust the spacing between the lines on 1 with removed any lines between the paragraphs
- font type (Times New Roman (12) for text and 14 bold for title, The tables are sized (8)
- Images and shapes must be in jpg. or png. format
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word
- APA style 7th edition
- All references should be written in Roman script (with any non-Roman references transliterated into Roman script; this may be alongside the original references in non-Roman script).
All articles published in Journal of College of Education for Women are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.