We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the home page for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving the Table of Contents by email for each new issue of the journal. This list also allows the journal to claim a certain level of support or readership. See the journal's Privacy Statement, which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.
- Researchers must ensure that their papers are original and meet high professional and ethical standards, as well as publication regulations, policy and specialization of the journal.
- High scientific quality and authentic research standards must be met through clarity of the objective of the research, formal language, scientific accuracy, methodology and correct results away from generalization.
- To comply with international citation standards by enclosing them with quotation brackets, documenting references, and avoiding citation without reference to the original source.
- The researcher should not send the paper to more than one journal, otherwise it is contrary to the publishing instructions.
- Researchers should thank those who contributed to the paper without having their names mentioned among researchers.
- Researchers shall review their research in accordance with the proposals of the experts. If the amendments are not adopted, they have to provide a logical justification.
- Joint research authors are required to appoint the principal researcher responsible for the research, and the main researcher is responsible for the names included in the research paper selected for publication.
- The average number of weeks between submission and publication is 24 weeks.
- The Journal allows the author to hold the copyright without restrictions.
The Peer-Reviewed Journal of the College of Education for Women follows the review process according to high standards to ensure the publication of high quality papers. The journal is very firm about following ethical standards and principles for research and combating misconduct. The journal takes all necessary measures against those who violate the principles of scientific research ethics and rules.
- Researchers must provide authentic and non-plagiarized papers, and must adhere to the rules of citation, documentation and publishing ethics.
- The journal rejects plagiarism or theft completely which is considered immoral behavior in the field of scientific publishing, according the University of Baghdad policy regarding unethical practices or misconduct in research and publication.
- The accuracy of documentation and the writing of references and sources that have been properly referenced should be scrutinized.
- In order to avoid ethical violations, researchers are committed to only publishing original material that was not published before. They should also not submit their research to more than one journal at a time; this is an unacceptable behavior and contradicting with research and publication ethics. Otherwise, the research provider will assume legal liability for that.
- Researchers are entitled to publish their papers in other journals after receiving an official rejection from the journal or if the journal officially approves the request to withdraw their research submitted.
- Making the final editorial decision on paper submitted depending on the journal's policies. Editors should take action in response if ethical complaints are raised following the submission or publication of a research paper.
- Scheduling publication dates of research accepted for publication, without bias or prejudices.
- Experts have to ensure that all manuscripts received by their journal are reviewed for their scientific content with no regard to sex, gender, race, religion, citizenship, political opinions, …etc. of the author.